"Never be afraid to trust an unknown future to a known God." - Corrie Ten Boom

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Dear Katie...


Dear Katie. This piece of wood tried to kill me.

And this piece of wood... ah yes.. the culprit. I got out of the pool... ran for my bowl full of watermelon...

And that's when it happened.

A splinter... THIS BIG. Deep in the bottom of my foot.

Ow.

Just like this. (well... mostly... )

Ow.
I was tough though. You wouldv'e been proud. My Katie would've given me a cake. AND I still want that pony. :)

I'm so glad that Nay-Nay was here to help with the LOG in my foot. The doctor was pretty nice too... even though it took her nearly 10 minutes to take the thing out! Shew. Glad that's over.
Down. But not out.
I miss you Katie.
Love, Sam

2 comments:

Naff News said...

LOL!! I love it! I miss you too Sam the Superman man and I'm so glad they got that log out!

Lauren said...

oh my gosh. cutest post ever. except the one below it.