"Never be afraid to trust an unknown future to a known God." - Corrie Ten Boom

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Where Bats Do Not Belong

I admit it.
I am not a fan of having animals everywhere.
That's just how I feel.
And yet, we have a cat that I tolerate... a dog (who I do kinda love ;) and a hamster.
And a lizard who came in my house that I can never catch.
This though... this crossed the line.
 Imagine three nights...
of a bat swooping back and forth over your head...
while, sweating in your hoodie (to protect you from the bat landing in your hair... of course...)
you chase the bat with a broom for hours... and hours... all through the night
Only to give up and shut yourself in your room...
and find out that he continues to get in your room anyway.
No, seriously.
And finally I found him here...
and knew you might not believe it if you didn't see it for yourself.
He was taunting me. 
So... so rude.
At this point my new strategy was to take photos, whine about it a little, and do the happy dance when Steve and Beth came to take him away :) I'm not gonna lie... I'm not cryin' now that this guy is gone.

No comments: