"Never be afraid to trust an unknown future to a known God." - Corrie Ten Boom

Saturday, July 11, 2009

Of the Bug Club... and such.

Happy Saturday to you!

Another posting delay.. I'm sorry! I actually have so many wonderful pictures to share... that I've delayed in posting.

In the last couple of weeks we've enjoyed an awesome vacation to Pigeon Forge, and Jacob and Hannah went to Day Camp at Camp Eagle! The days have been filled with family, swimming, fishing, fun, and playing hard.

There was one down side to all of these fun activities however. One day Hannah came home from camp, with loads of mud showing a good time covering her cheeks, her favorite (previously pink) "Bug Club" shirt.. and the mosquito bites all... over... her. She said "Mommy. I used to love the bugs so much, and that was very fun. But now the problem is the bugs like me too. And now I don't think I should be in their club anymore!" :) Other than that... Day Camp was a complete and utter hit.

However.

My computer crashed this week. (gulp).

My computer will be taking a little trip today with the hopes that my files and pictures will be recovered. In the meantime, I drew from an old pile on Will's desk-top computer. Here's to hoping I'll post the new ones soon!

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend. I'm off to play the piano for a beautiful outdoor wedding. And hoping the rain stops! :) Congrats to Lauren and Steven! No matter where you get married... it will be a wonderful day!

2 comments:

Naff News said...

Hannah is the coolest 5 year old girl I know. I just love her. :)

Childress Family said...

She's so wonderful!