"Never be afraid to trust an unknown future to a known God." - Corrie Ten Boom

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Thankful For...

Hannah feeling better :)
Family.
Can you believe that Hannah is the oldest?!?
I love this picture.
Jacob is at school too much.
And misses pictures.
And I miss him.
But tomorrow he begins Thanksgiving break!
And should I stop with the broken sentences?
Here's what we're thankful for today:
Jacob: I'm thankful for days off of school with my family!
Hannah: I'm thankful for Jesus loving me.
Sam: I'm thankful for Pop Pop and Maura coming out of Florida. :)
I believe Will is thankful to be home after a day of long hours and a truck stuck in the mud!
And me...
I'm simply so incredibly thankful for my family.
Together.
And in different states as well.
We are so.. blessed.

1 comment:

Naff News said...

I'm thankful for your family too- and the amazing work God has done in your lives. :) Incredible. :)