"Never be afraid to trust an unknown future to a known God." - Corrie Ten Boom

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Christmas Gifts: According to Hannah.


Jacob: "Mommy, why do we give gifts at Christmas time? I know it's about God's love and also about 'Saint Nick'... but I was just wondering since it's sooo many presents at Christmas."

Hannah: "Well, Jacob. I think that all of the presents are actually presents for Jesus. He lets people know how to make things and do things and so they do it for Him. And then He gives us His presents to us because He's soooo nice and loves us so much. But the best present is Jesus because He's our friend and He stays with us every single day of the year and He loves us no matter what. And that's why we should keep giving things to other people like He does."

Oh my goodness. Melt my heart.

No comments: