"Never be afraid to trust an unknown future to a known God." - Corrie Ten Boom

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Year!!!

I'm so thankful for this year... for the good and the bad...
Especially at the moment... for the bad.
That's right. You heard me.
Through trials and impossible situations we've seen God Himself work... where there is no other explanation.
And that's amazing.
I KNOW there is a God... and I know that He loves us.
I know that "His ways are higher than our ways, His thoughts higher than our thoughts."
I know I can't always see or understand what's next... but I KNOW He'll direct my steps and that He's completely... and utterly... worthy of trust.
And so we face another year with joy... so grateful for the bad... which made the good even so much more wonderful...
and with eager expectation no matter what the year may bring for more of our Lord!
He is so good.
Happy New Year!

No comments: