"Never be afraid to trust an unknown future to a known God." - Corrie Ten Boom

Monday, March 8, 2010

Superman

Does this little boy look sick to you?!?
Yeah. Me either.
Saturday night... a few short hours after this triumphant teeth brushing episode:
The excited child (you know, the one standing on the toilet...) came down with the stomach flu.
And this morning, little brother here pulled off quite an act... achieving a day home from school with his big sister.
K-4 : First day of skipped school. Smart kid, to pick such a beautiful sunny day!
I'm relieved to say that he DID come "turn himself in" pretty quickly and took his punishment without complaint or argument. ** Side note to those of you who know my little man in person: Please don't mention said episode to my little Superman. He clearly already thinks he's a super-hero, I'd rather not add this latest accomplishment to his list of success... but thought you might get a chuckle out of it. I have to admit... I did. :)

No comments: