"Never be afraid to trust an unknown future to a known God." - Corrie Ten Boom

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

He's Telling The Truth...


Poor Sammy was finally bitten by the stomach bug. Badly. He's like this right now..... but I think he's doing better... seems to be sleeping off his all nighter. Poor buddy :( I kept Jacob and Hannah home too... Jake was up most of the night also since he shares the room with Sammy, and this bug has been more than rampant at school... and came on completely out of the blue, so I don't want to share. :) Jacob and Hannah are outside playing camp-out... while I skip from cleaning, to listening for Sammy, to take millions of pictures :) THOSE are something that I'm happy to share soon! I hope you're enjoying the sunshine!

2 comments:

Beth Simmons said...

Awww, this makes me sad:( Get well soon little Sammy!!

all my drucks in a row! said...

poor sam! hope he feels better soon!!!