"Never be afraid to trust an unknown future to a known God." - Corrie Ten Boom

Friday, July 15, 2011

A Smile For The Days...

When you get on the teacups lookin' for a good time and get the tarnation scared out of you while happy music and smiling children spin circles around you...
 When you're playing in the ocean pretending you can swim with dolphins and get bowled over by a killer     wave the size of a small watermelon  a tidal wave, 
When you get so excited about the amazing new apparel you've found that you can't figure out how to put it on...

Don't worry. It happens all of us.

So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand. Isaiah 41:10 

I hope you have a wonderful day :)

1 comment:

Meg said...

Thanks for the smile! Your pictures are always good for my heart :)