"Never be afraid to trust an unknown future to a known God." - Corrie Ten Boom

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Footprints In The Snow

A little before 10 last night, I walked past the window and saw the ground covered with snow.
I pulled on my boots, and drove our van to the bottom of our long, steep driveway... in case the snow should get too deep during the night.
 
Armed with my trusty lantern I hiked back up in the dark, through the snow.
It was kinda fun, pretending I was tough enough to hike around alone, in the dark and the snow.
 But in the light of day, 3 sets of snow boots marched with mine to get on our way.
And it made my heart really, really full.
 I'm so thankful for all of those footprints in the snow.

"Things that matter most, must never be at the mercy of things that matter least." -Goethe

1 comment: