"Never be afraid to trust an unknown future to a known God." - Corrie Ten Boom

Monday, August 20, 2012

Back To School Picture Fail

On the first day of each school year, I try to take a quick photo on the way out the door. Today was less than successful in the *good* photo department, but they sure do make me smile. :) I can't believe I have a 2nd, 3rd, and 4th grader now! They had a wonderful first day.
*Disclaimer: Please don't be worried about the photo/child ratio.. it was based on the willingness of the [photo victims] and the eagerness of a little girl to say good morning to her dog. :)










3 comments:

Grace said...

They are truly adorable.

Childress Family said...

Love them! That Sam!! Glad they had a great day back. Can't believe the summer is over for you guys! We still have a few weeks. I'm holding on as long as I can!! Miss you and love you more!

Beth Simmons said...

Such cute kiddos:) I love those three and their mom!