"Never be afraid to trust an unknown future to a known God." - Corrie Ten Boom

Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year!

As I kicked off another New Year reading Psalm 121 (I know.. it's one of my favorites for all occasions) I was struck by the fact that while many things change through the years, God's grace, His love, and His character never have, and they never will. In fact, as each year goes by we are given more chances to see Him more... and the more I see the more amazed, thankful, and excited to know who He really is, and that He is our Father.
I hope you begin this New Year with HIS peace, joy, and grace! Happy New Year!




"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord. "Plans to prosper you and not to harm you. Plans to give you a hope and a future."
Jeremiah 29:11

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year to you crazy guys! Can I PLEASE see you?!? PLEEEEAAASSE!!!

Team B.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.