"Never be afraid to trust an unknown future to a known God." - Corrie Ten Boom

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

The Kind of Man I Want To Be...

Hi all! I wanted to share a link to something that I love and am very proud of! :) My "little" brother Michael is a pretty amazing musician and has been writing songs for a few years now. He posted a link to a website a few weeks where you can hear some of these songs, the first of which is written and sung about my dad. It's so good! Both of my brothers are the kind of men that my dad would be incredibly proud of, just like I am - and I am so thankful for them.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So so good! I wish I could have known your dad. Your family is amazing and he was so obviously a man of God and a great influence on each of you.

Team B.

p.s. hope you are feeling better!

Naff News said...

How special is that?! Although I must admit, when I saw the title of this post "The Kind of Man I want to be" I was a little confused for you...:) I went to Mike's link a week or so ago but never even noticed that song...how special...almost made me want to cry :) and hug your dad...
love & miss you guys!!!

Childress Family said...

I like the new look!