"Never be afraid to trust an unknown future to a known God." - Corrie Ten Boom

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentines Day!

Dear family and friends, we hope you had a fabulous Valentines Day! I did not do well with pictures today, but couldn't let the holiday go (completely by) without wishing you a wonderful day. We have so many loved ones far away, and we think about you and pray for you often, and are thankful for you always :) We had a wonderful day today which started with a treasure hunt, a trip with roses to have breakfast with Grammie, several errands, a pizza party for lunch, and then ended with cooking a made-to-order "feast" as requested by my little 3. :) It was a wonderful day with voices saying "I love you! Happy Valentines Day!"
Jacob was working on making a Valentine I asked him to make for a loved one, and I could tell he was thinking about something. He finally looked at me and said "Mommy, I really, really wish that I could have something for you for Valentines Day. So I guess I will be your Valentine's present. Ok?" Are you kidding me?!!? MORE than ok. I couldn't ask for anything more...
Happy Valentine's Day! We love you!

1 comment:

Lauren said...

What a precious little boy! :) He truly is a gift!!! :) We love you all!