"Never be afraid to trust an unknown future to a known God." - Corrie Ten Boom

Monday, February 11, 2008

Every Day Is An Adventure!!!

I must say.. with these three, every day is an adventure.
I can't begin to tell you how much they make me laugh, smile, and feel so thankful!
It's hard to stay upset when there's a little princess coloring at the table, Spiderman shooting from room to room happily chattering away... and Buzz Lightyear coming in the kitchen every 5 minutes to say, "I love you mommy! Can I have some chocolate milk?!?!?" :)
Here are a couple of pictures of them cooking with me, and washing dishes after (No grandparents... I do not make them wash the dishes, they asked!!! :)



One evening last week I made spaghetti for dinner, and called the kids in to show them that if you throw it on the wall it sticks. Before I knew it, we had thrown most of the pot on the wall! The kids were literally on the floor laughing. Poor Hannah kept trying to throw it and it would land on her face or her head!!! It was so cute... unfortunately my camera battery died before I could take a picture of that.
We hope you are all doing well and that you are enjoying an adventure a day too!

No comments: