"Never be afraid to trust an unknown future to a known God." - Corrie Ten Boom

Friday, July 25, 2008

Back Again!

We're still here... just hanging out :)
First of all, Thank you so much for those who check this blog enough to be annoyed at our absence :) It is so wonderful to have so many friends to keep in touch with this way! I was doing sooo much better... but then... (dramatic sigh)....
After my last post we packed up and headed to Tennessee for a week at Dollywood.. then camping... then an amazing time with the Drucks in Ohio.. back home for a bridal shower, and this week has been a stomach bug and the end of the summer semester. Point being, I have so much to share that it feels like quite the commitment to get caught up!! Herein lies my commitment to commit :) I will try my best to start posting our adventures over the next few days, you may be sorry you asked :)
Tonight we were blessed to enjoy free tickets to an Avalanche game with friends, (which we won) and afterward the kids got to run the bases!!!! It was wonderful, and I'm exhausted, so I'll commit.. tomorrow... ;) I hope you are all doing well!

4 comments:

Meg said...

Glad you are back! I've missed the cute pics and funny quotes!
Meagan DeLong

Lauren said...

Glad you are back!!! I've been checking for you like... every day. Pathetic, huh?! :)

Childress Family said...

So cute! She looks like a little old lady at the beauty shop reading her book!

all my drucks in a row! said...

you were back again, and now you are gone again... :(