"Never be afraid to trust an unknown future to a known God." - Corrie Ten Boom

Saturday, April 3, 2010

On The Road Again!!!



These fun/dangerous :) pictures were from an evening a few weeks ago at the park with Beth Simmons... you know... my friend that I keep bragging about to the point of embarrassing myself?!?! Yep that one. She took these cute pictures :)

In other news... it's Spring Break!!! The kids and I are hitting the road first thing Monday morning for our own little adventure. We're just going to travel and enjoy each other for a couple of days... and then spend a couple of days with my college roomie and her wonderful family. CAN'T WAIT!!! Since this is also our biggest way of journaling I may post pictures along the way... but who knows :) I hope you have a wonderful week... and a wonderful Easter Celebration!!!

No comments: