"Never be afraid to trust an unknown future to a known God." - Corrie Ten Boom

Friday, August 29, 2008

Happily Ever After























Scott and Elizabeth's wedding on August 2, 2008 was one of the most wonderful things I've ever participated in and I am so honored that we were all allowed to be a part of it. Their love story has been one of the most beautiful things I've been able to witness, and as they have just begun their married life together I know that they will continue as they have to enjoy every day. They are best friends, laughing all of the time, and facing life together. We love them both so much! AND they had the wedding of the year ;)


1 comment:

all my drucks in a row! said...

glad you are back to blogging!! missed the updates! LOVED having you and hope to come invade your space at some point!!! LOVE YOU LOTS!!